ESSM proudly detains a Speakers Pool.
Its role is to actively contribute to the ESSM Educational Activities, Congress and related Meetings in the field of Sexual Medicine. As lecturers, these outstanding scientists voluntarily and actively contribute to the spread of knowledge in this field.
You may find the actual Speakers Pool in our Website at: Speaker Pool
Since Sexual Medicine is permanently evolving there is also a need to update this Pool. In this way, the ESSM Educational Committee is launching this online Application in order to select Recognized Experts in the Field that will be willing to join the Speakers Pool.
This selection process will naturally include all the colleagues that are already involved in the ESSM Educational and Scientific Committee, Book Chapter Authors (ESSM Manual of Sexual Medicine, EFS and ESSM Syllabus of Clinical Sexology, etc), ESSM Award Winners, ESSM Congress/Course Speakers, etc. On the other hand, this application procedure will give the opportunity to those that want to be involved, speak fluently English and have sufficient educational and scientific experience to apply.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Be an active ESSM Member
- Be fluent in English and a good presenter
- Availability for travel
- Have proven educational experience and scientific background
- Have a minimum of 10 years clinical experience in the field / basic research scientist with a minimum of 15-15 peer-reviewed publications
- Being a FECSM/ECPS is quite welcome
HOW TO APPLY?
- Please send the completed and signed application form with the accompanying curriculum vitae in PDF format by 1st March 2017 to the ESSM Educational Committee
For further scientific details, please contact:
Pedro Vendeira, MD, PhD, FECSM
Chairman Educational Committee
For further information, please contact:
Via G. Ripamonti 129
20141 Milano, Italy
Phone: +39 02 – 56601 625
Fax: +39 02 – 70048 577