– Responsible for the documentation and communication of the activities of the School Board and Faculty
– Prepare/develop the tentative scientific program of both the ESSM School and the Advanced Course
– Liaise with the proposed faculty to investigate availability for the lectures before confirming the program
– Develop and submit to the Executive Committee the proposed budget for the courses, in cooperation with the appointed agency to support the logistics
– Actively work with the agency in taking decisions – when needed, regarding social program
– Actively search for sponsors to ensure a balance overcome of the program, possibly generating a surplus for the Society
– Select the members of the school Board (ideally 2/3 people from different educational and experience backgrounds, to assure a multidisciplinary approach)
– Availability to be onsite during the whole duration of the course (usually at least 10 days)
– ESSM active member in good standing for at least 5 years
– excellent communicator, with the ability to delegate tasks and supervise others, and have insight and overview of the educational process of under and post-graduate physicians in sexual medicine
– excellent and proven teaching skills
– The applicant should send a detailed CV and motivation letter to the ESSM Secretariat Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEADLINE: Applications should be sent by email NO LATER THAN 23.59 pm of the March 12, 2023 to the ESSM Secretariat Office (email@example.com)
NOTIFICATION: The Executive Committee will nominate the selected candidate and applicants will be notified by the end of March 2023.
APPOINTMENT: the appointed applicant will take office as soon as appointed for a two years’ time start the preparations for the edition 2023 (November 24 to December 3, 2023) and 2024 (dates tbc) of the School.
ANNUAL FEE: ESSM will pay the total fee of € 16.500that the director is free to share with his board and which may be subject to changes in accordance with the Executive Committee of the Society.
This amount will include any VAT or taxes that apply in the country of residence of the appointed person. ESSM will pay the annual fee at the end of each year, against receiving the relevant payment form and invoice/receipt, the appointed person will be responsible for providing any documents according to their local tax regulations
SCHOOL/ADVANCED COURSE DATES 2023: November 24 to December 3, 2023
SCHOOL/ADVANCED COURSE VENUE: Marriot Courtyard Budapest City Center, Budapest , Hungary)