– Responsible for the documentation and communication of the activities of the School Board and Faculty
– Prepare/develop the tentative scientific program related the theoretical part of the school.
– Liaise with the proposed faculty to investigate availability for the lectures before confirming the program
– Develop and submit to the Executive Committee the proposed budget for the courses, in cooperation with the director of ESSM School and appointed agency to support the logistics
– Actively work with the chair of ESSM School and appointed agency in taking decisions – when needed, regarding the program.
– Actively search along with the chair of ESSM School for sponsors to ensure a balance overcome of the program, possibly generating a surplus for the Society.
– Select the members of the school Board (ideally 3/4 people covering methodology and normal and pathological pictures of female ultrasound topic).
– Availability to be onsite during the whole duration of the course (usually at least 2 days)
– Overseeing and manage, along with the appointed agency, the applications for practical training in one of the “EFUS accredited centers”.
– ESSM active member in good standing for at least 5 years
– MD or PhD degree with at least 10 grade-one publications in the field of Sexual Medicine.
– Proven skills on female ultrasound practice including clitoris vascular assessment
– The applicant should send a detailed CV and motivation letter to the ESSM Secretariat Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
DEADLINE: Applications should be sent by email NO LATER THAN 23:59 (CET) March 12, 2023 to the ESSM Secretariat Office (email@example.com)
NOTIFICATION: The Executive Committee will nominate the selected candidate and applicants will be notified by the end of March 2023.
APPOINTMENT: the appointed applicant will take office as soon as appointed for a two years’ time to start the preparations for the edition 2023 (November 24-25, 2023) and 2024 (dates tbc)
ANNUAL FEE: ESSM will pay an annual fee of € 2.500 (which may be subject to changes in accordance with the Executive Committee of the Society); this amount will include any VAT or taxes that apply in the country of residence of the appointed person. ESSM will pay the annual fee at the end of each year, against receiving the relevant payment form and invoice/receipt; the appointed person will be responsible for providing any documents according to their local tax regulations.
EFUS SCHOOL/ THEORETICAL PART: November 24-25, 2023
EFUS SCHOOL/ THEORETICAL PART: Marriot Courtyard Budapest City Center, Budapest, Hungary)