– Actively search and liaise with the sponsors to ensure a balance overcome of the program. This will include organize meetings (when needed) and produce all the necessary paperwork to comply with the sponsors grants agreements.
– Organize the contents and the dates of the live webinars series (Level 1 of the training process) and liaise with the proposed faculty to investigate availability for the lectures before confirming the program
– Organize and manage the results of knowledge test related to the Level 1 applicants (if needed)
– Overseeing and manage the application for Level 2 (access to web book on prosthetic urological surgery) and Level 3 (practical training in one of the “ESSM centers of excellence”.
– Develop and check the proposed budget for the program, in cooperation with the appointed agency to support the logistics
– ESSM active member in good standing for at least 5 years
– MD or PhD degree with at least 10 grade-one publications in the field of Sexual Medicine.
– Proven skills on penile prosthesis surgery
– The applicant should send a detailed CV and motivation letter to the ESSM Secretariat Office (email@example.com)
DEADLINE: Applications should be sent by email NO LATER THAN 23:59 (CET) March 12, 2023 to the ESSM Secretariat Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOTIFICATION: The Executive Committee will nominate the selected candidate and applicants will be notified by the end of March 2023
APPOINTMENT: the appointed applicant will take office as soon as appointed for a two years’ time (end of April 2025) managing 2023 and 2024 editions of the Academy
FEE: ESSM will not pay any fee for this position