Benefits from becoming an ESSM Member
Gaining access …
- to all topics of the ESSM website incl. Member Area
- to latest research results
- to ESSM monthly newsletter
- to apply for ESSM scientific and support grants
- to ESSM educational programs
- to a reduced fee for ISSM membership
- last but not least: reduced fee at the annual congress
Choose the membership offer that suits your need. The ESSM encourages but not obliges our members to apply for combined ESSM/ISSM membership to benefit from both societies including the online subscription of the Journal for Sexual Medicine.
ESSM/ISSM membership combined
- All benefits from ESSM membership
- All benefits from ISSM membership related services:
- Free online subscription of the Journal for Sexual Medicine
- Sexual Medicine Reviews and access to the Sexual Medicine Open Access journal
- An 80% discount on the Author Publication Charge for submitting articles to SMOA
- Access to the ISSM Online University
- You can participate in the ISSM Discussion Forum
- You will be added to the ISSM Find a Provider
- Discount on all ISSM/ESSM related congresses
Annual Fee: 160,- Euro
- Free Access to ESSM official Scientific and Social periodical
- Free Access to “ESSM Today” Newsletter
- Free online Access to ESSM Member Area with regularly updated scientific material, literature reviews and guidelines
- Free online access to recordings and presentations from past ESSM congresses,
- The right to participate in the ESSM educational programs
- The right to apply for scientific and support grants
- Discount on ESSM annual congress.
Annual Fee: 50,- Euro
Who can apply
Full membership is open to all scientists or healthcare professional with specific interest in the field of sexual medicine and who have an appropriate qualification in their discipline.
Associate membership may be requested by any person who does not fulfill the above criteria, such as people in training, industry etc. Membership is subject to approval by the ESSM and associate members can not vote or hold office in the Society.
How to apply?
A candidate for full membership will be required to make formal application to the ESSM. Membership applications can either be submitted directly to the ESSM or through one of the national ESSM affiliated societies.
Notes on applying for Membership
The ESSM Executive Committee is responsible for the approval of the membership application. The candidate may be asked to show evidence that his/her training and professional activities embrace the field of sexual medicine. Full members are entitled to vote at the Business Meeting.